Thu, Jun 24|
Live Online Ayurveda Cooking Course - Summer Edition
4 live online cooking classes to learn how to stay balanced and healthy in summer.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2021, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. EDT
About the Event
Time: Thursdays 6-8 PM EST
Dates: June 24, July 1, 8, and 15.
In 4 live 2-hr zoom classes you will learn alongside an Ayurvedic Chef how to cook:
- 4 main courses (Mexican Feast, Asian Noodle Bowl, Mung Dal Soup, Lemon & Thyme Risotto)
- 3 refreshing non-alcoholic beverages
- 1 mouth-watering dessert
Plus during the classes you will learn:
- lots of easy cooking tips & tricks
- information on how to apply Ayurvedic diet principles in the summer
And you'll get:
- a recipe book including shopping list for every week
- access to the webinar: What to Eat in Summer on June 9th at 7 PM EST
In Ayurveda cooking your own food is an incredibly important step in staying or getting healthy.
Experiencing your food using all 5 senses will connect you to your inner health and wisdom.
Let's replace anxiety and stress around eating with joy and nourishment!